1 Ratings 0 Comments
Yield: 4 servings
1. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. Cook in boiling water, 5 minutes; drain well. (Or, microwave in 13x9-inch glass baking dish, covered with plastic wrap, 5 minutes on HIGH.)
2. In large skillet brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain. Remove from skillet; set aside.
3. In same skillet, prepare RIce-A-Roni Mix as package directs.
4. Heat oven to 375 F. Place cooked peppers cut-side-up in 13x9-inch glass baking dish. Combine rice and meat mixture; spoon into pepper halves. Combine tomato paste, water and brown sugar; spoon over rice mixture.
5. Tent with foil; bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Recipe compliments of Rice-A-Roni
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.